- 1.Health & Fitness Tips For A Models & Actors on the Go
- 2.How to Start a Career in Commercial Modeling & Acting
- 3.What Every Agent Want’s to Know
- 4.How To Rock Your Next Go-See
- 5.5 Tips to Build a Great Portfolio or Composite Sheet
- 6.How To Ace Your Next Photoshoot
- 7.Auditioning Tips: What Casting Directors Look For
- 8.Casting Call Do’s & Dont’s
- 9.5 Things to Keep in Your Modeling / Acting Bag
- 10.Skincare: 8 Tips To Maintain Great Skin
- 11.How to Pose for Commercial Modeling
- 12.Modeling Advice: Casting Calls and Go-Sees, What to Wear!
Personal Hygiene Products
Include anything that’ll help you stay fresh and clean. This may include, sanitary napkins, deodorant, a toothbrush/toothpaste and face wash. It wouldn’t hurt to throw in some body lotion or moisturizer to keep your skin glowing
Small Makeup Kit
You may encounter a time where makeup artists have difficulty matching your skin tone; carry your own foundation powder to ensure the proper color match is available when needed. Also throw in some mascara and lip balm to keep your lips moisturized.
Comp Cards & Headshots
As a actor you’ll definitely want to carry your headshot and resume at all times, you never know when you’ll need it. Lots of agencies now provide online portfolios of their models, but if this isn’t you, make sure you carry comp cards at all times!
You’ll want to stay hydrated throughout the day, just in case water isn’t provided at the shoot, carry you own just to be safe. Book or MP3 Player ”You never know how long you’ll be on set or at a shoot for, so carry something that’ll keep you occupied if you ever had to wait for long periods of time.
Did we miss anything? Tell us what’s in your model bag!