– 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp baking soda
– ½ tsp xanthan gum
– ½ tsp salt
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 1 generous pinch of nutmeg
– 1/3 cup stevia
– ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
– ½ cup almond milk
– 1 tbsp apple sauce
– 6–8 large strawberries (chopped)
– Set the oven to 350ºF.
– Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
– Add the wet ingredients except the strawberries. If the mixture is a little too dry, add more almond milk or apple sauce. Mix it up with a spatula — or your hand. It works best if the consistency is in between a cake batter and a pancake batter.
– Add the strawberries.
– Use ¼ cup of batter per muffin cup.
– Bake for 20 minutes in total, (suggested) turn your pan 180 degrees every seven minutes or so to get an even bake.
– Eat standing up. It feels good like that.
Original Post: http://www.fitsugar.com/Vegan-Gluten-Free-Strawberry-Muffin-Recipe-22336088