The classic look made famous by Hollywood star’s like Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn in the 50’s is the pin up girl look – bold red lips and bold black eyeliner. This is a look that is timeless and absolutely gorgeous.
Being in the entertainment industry this is a MUST on your list of looks to know how to rock. This look is great for photo shoots and can really play up your features and make you stand out from the crowd. Hopefully rocking this look can help your photos be attention grabbers and get you some auditions.
Here’s how you can achieve this look:
1. Have a red lipstick that compliments your colouring (if you don’t know how to choose a red be sure to consult with a professional at M.A.C or Sephora etc) and a lip liner a couple shades darker to go with it. Lip liner’s are essential for red lips!
2. Black gel eyeliner (with an angled liner brush) is what I recommend as it’s easy to apply and gives a great polished finish.
3. A neutral beige toned eyeshadow for your lid’s and a light brown shade for the crease of your eye.
4. A great and bold voluminous mascara to give you some fierce lashes!
5. A couple bonus items that could further your look would be a good bronzer and highlighter for contouring and highlighting the angles of your face.