MISSISSAUGA, ON Jan. 23, 2013 – Casting call for Ottawa Fashion Week featuring renowned international and national designers for fall/winter 2013 collections.
It’s an excellent opportunity to gain exposure, runway experience and to add to your portfolio.
Details are as follows:
WHAT: Casting Call for Ottawa Fashion Week
WHEN: Saturday, January 26 and Sunday, January 27, 2013
TIME: 8:30 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
WHERE: Ottawa, ON
OFW casting requirements are as follows:
– Models must be available for castings on January 26 and 27, 2013
– Models must be available from the posted time period for casting and designer fittings
– Models must be available during Ottawa Fashion Week from February 8 to 10, 2013 inclusively
– Models should attend casting in fitting top and slim fit pants (i.e. white tank top and skinny jeans)
– Models must bring 3 inch heels (NO wedges, boots or kitten heels) and must be prepared to walk for the casting coordinator
– Models must bring their comp card with updated information and ensure that personal information on agency website is current
Please note that models may still participate even if they cannot attend both days of casting, although attendance for both days are encouraged, as each day will consist of different designers looking for their perfect model.
In addition to the nights of runway shows, models may be selected for other OFW events e.g. launch party, press and television events. Therefore, models must confirm if they will be attending castings.
For more information:
Email email@example.com if your are interested in attending, along with your photo and measurements.