Book the Job! Acting and Modeling Workshop with Aaron Marcus.
You have seen him on Gotham, House of Cards, Law & Order: CI, The West Wing, The Wire, McDonald’s Mr. Robot, Halt and Catch Fire, Rectify, Disney World and in over 1,200 other acting and modeling projects.
In this workshop, you will have the opportunity to:
- Learn how to use your nervousness to your advantage
- Learn “your type” through a special exercise
- How to use special techniques for TV, film and commercial auditions (record, playback and critique)
- Have a practice go-see (audition for models – shot with playback) Aaron will show you his special technique
- Learn what questions you should always and never ask a casting director at an audition
- Learn how to best prepare before an audition
- Learn the secrets for creating head shots/commercial photos that will get you noticed
- Learn how to create a resume that industry professionals expect, even with little to no experience
- How to shoot great auditions from home and create a strong acting reel
When: June 10, 2018
Time: Kids Workshop 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM Adult Workshop: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: #210 – 1965 Britannia Rd. W., Mississauga, ON L5M 4Y4
Investment: Kids $199* Adults $249*
Registration & Additional Info:
Parents can attend with a minor at no cost. Limited seating. Click here to sign up today!
Bio: Aaron Marcus has been a full-time actor and commercial model for over 30 years. He has been cast in over 1,200 TV and radio commercials, corporate films, feature films, television and print ads.
You have seen him on the TV shows, Gotham, his recurring role on House of Cards, Mr. Robot, Do No Harm, Law & Order: CI, Rectify, Halt and Catch Fire, The Wire, West Wing, as well as film projects such as Project Almanac, Philomena, Fishbowl, Buck Run, Eugene and A Modest Suggestion.
He has been in hundreds of commercial modeling ads that have run throughout North America, Europe, Asia and the Netherlands.
Aaron’s new book “How to Become a Successful Actor and Model,”
How to Become a Successful Actor and Model is considered by many to be the most important book on this topic. He is also an “Expert Writer” for Backstage.
Aaron has given his Book the Job Seminar over 600 times spanning 3 continents. He also offers private online mentoring programs: http://howtoactandmodel.com/mentoringprogram as well as monthly online workshops which can be viewed on howtoactandmodel.com. You can visit his site and receive 3 free amazing videos.