Village SoundClass presents Youth in the Booth 101 for kids aged 8 – 17 years old. This is a great opportunity for Carolyn’s Kids talent looking to learn about voice acting and voice over work!
In this introductory class, students will be taught the fundamentals of commercial voice acting, while gaining practical experience in the state-of-the-art recording studio at Village Sound in Toronto.
Topic covered will include:
- What is a voiceover?
- What sorts of voice over jobs are available?
- The procedures
- Client expectations and studio etiquette
- Warm up, voice, and microphone techniques
Students will practice reading a variety of commercial scripts; which will be recorded and used to create a professional 60 second commercial demo for the students personal use. (Demos will be edited, mixed, and processed following the class and delivered to each student in MP3 format.)
When: Saturday November 25, 2017 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Cost: $300+tax per person, payable upon registration
- 4 hour Commercial Voiceover Class
- Youth in the Booth 101 Note Booklet
- Professionally produced personal 60 second commercial demo
Registration deadline Friday November 10, 2017.
To register or for any further questions, please click here to email Chelsea at Village Sound.